Oclipse® Sunscreen with Primer SPF 30
Multiple defense sun protection system that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB defense with a universal tint and a silky matte finish.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against photodamage.
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
How to apply
To prevent sun damage and reduce photoaging, apply 2-3 pumps evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- To prevent sun damage and reduce photoaging, apply 2-3 pumps evenly to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8.2% …
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8.2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tribehenin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Behenate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melanin, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ascorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Tocopherol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Iron Oxides.